Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Children's Photographer

Well summer is nearing an end & it's been a crazy one at that. With lots of trips and activities with the kiddos, as well as some much needed R&R and of course some work squeezed in as well. It was nice to take a break from the social media updates and focus on what's really important.
Since September is just around the corner I thought I'd put up a new post of shoot I did today.
Love these kiddos and their energy, it was loads of fun chasing them around trying to get a couple good shots and I think we did. These kids remind me just how fast time goes and how precious it really is. We need to slow down and enjoy the simple moments in life because these ones will not be little for much longer. (Baby pics at the bottom are of these two a few years ago)



No comments:

Post a Comment